- One Song Can Change Everything -- EMI MP Paints Powerful Statement In Williamsburg NYC
- Taio Cruz Awarded Songwriter of the Year at the Annual ASCAP Awards in London
- Zinkia Entertainment Signs EMI Music Publishing as Global Music Publishing Administrator for Hot Children's Brand Pocoyo
- Top Songwriter Rhett Akins Extends Deal With EMI Music Publishing
- Stargate’s Tor Erik Hermansen renews global deal with EMI Music Publishing
- David Basset Signs Global Publishing Agreement With EMI Music Publishing
- PJ Harvey Signs Global Publishing Deal With EMI Music Publishing
- The Warren Brothers sign exclusive worldwide deal with EMI Music Publishing
Taio Cruz Awarded Songwriter of the Year at the Annual ASCAP Awards in London
London, 3 November 2011 -- EMI Music Publishing’s Taio Cruz is one of the biggest success stories of the century. With a staggering 15 million records sold, the British hitmaker is the bestselling singles artist in the history of Island Def Jam and has established himself as one of the most sought after songwriters in the world. For the past year Taio has dominated the charts on both sides of the Atlantic, landing an astonishing double whammy in the US with consecutive #1s ‘Break Your Heart’ and ‘Dynamite’. Recently he became the first UK artist to get over 100 million YouTube views.
Last night Taio Cruz was awarded Songwriter of the Year at the annual ASCAP Awards in London. The superstar with the Midas touch is currently in the studio putting the finishing touches on his feverishly anticipated 3rd album. Lead single ‘Troublemaker’ will be released 25th December, followed by ‘Hangover’ on 1st January (watch the great video here). Taio Cruz is published worldwide by EMI Music Publishing and A&Red by Dan Lloyd Jones. For more information please visit TaioCruzMusic.com.